Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AJISEN RAMEN [TAMPINES MALL]


Okay, so we went back to Ajisen Ramen
at Tampines Mall.
Yes if you remember my previous visit,
I had the most interesting conversation with the Malaysian wait staff
"Excuse me, I think no photography here!"
"You think? I'm not too sure either."
And she escaped while I continue snapping away..
We came back after their renovation.




The newly renovated place looks awesome
very welcoming
and we saw some new dishes on the menu


Dorayaki Macha
$4.80


Dorayaki Red Bean
$4.80
These two desserts are more or less the same
I must say - the pastry is packeted 100%
no doubt about it
cos it doesn't taste like fresh pastry
lacks moisture and has hints of preservatives
Ice cream is at minimal


Tofu (Set)
$1.00


Pork + Mabo Set
$13.80
Edwin says "fail"
So I think there's no need for elaboration.




Pudding
$4.80
This can't go wrong
Not freshly made pudding too
But delightful after-meal dessert
Taste identical to 2-for-$1.99 Marigold Pudding

However, I must state that
the service has improved after renovation.
Probably employed staff with better work attitude
for the school holidays.

This review can be found at:
1. http://leongmingen.blogspot.com/ (more tasty reads here!)
2. http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/ajisen_tampines_mall/





No comments:

Post a Comment