Thursday, September 16, 2010

OBALTAN (City)


Yen + Sato second birthday celebration at
OBALTAN (City)
91 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane City








Dining with us today are
Yen, Sato, Blake (Yen's boyfriend), Fadilah and Elena


Its hard to hold back one's 田舎者 nature!


I feel that the Korean Rice Cakes here
are better than those in Madtongsan


Complimentary side dishes


SOON DUBU JJI GAE
$12
Spicy bean curd soup with seafood and egg
Dont' expect too much from the word "seafood"
Its just a spoonful of clams
Soup is tasty and spicy!


AL TANG
$13
Fish roe and mixed vegetables soup
Generous serving of fish roe
Tasty spicy soup absolutely delicious!


I remember my dad used to buy me fish roe
when I was much younger..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
*clap clap clap clap*

No comments:

Post a Comment