Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Melbourne Hotel (West End)


Melbourne Hotel
10 Browning Street
West End


I'm here today with Libby Chong
I know, my hair is like poop
and my face is like @#%R$#^#
I know..


We're here today to try their
$14 Lunch Special
Monday - Sunday until 4pm


Iced water was served
with a wedge of lemon =)




Fresh Apple Juice
$4.00
Lemon Lime Bitter
$3.00


RED HOT
250g rump steak served with chips and garden salad plus your choice of sauce (port wine jus, diane, pepper, mushroom)
Doesn't feel like 250g at all, I believe it was 170g
and I'm pretty damn good at visual-weight
However the steak was tasty
the diane-styled gravy was pretty alright
(not to be mistaken by Steak Diane)
Salad was fresh and not soaked, cucumber was a bit too ice-cold
Chips perfectly salted


Beer Battered Barramundi
served with chips and garden salad
The fish is REALLY good.
Maybe its because I love barramundi!
Delicious much

No comments:

Post a Comment