Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bread Street Kitchen (MBS)

So I was visiting the ArtScience Museum this morning and got hungry, and visited Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen at MBS.

Got myself the Traditional Fish & Chips, Mashed Peas and Tartar Sauce with a glass of Chardie. Damage is around $61.20. Is it worth it? Absolutely.

The restaurant ambience is nice and welcoming. The Korean host and Ukrainian wait staff are gorgeous. I was seated at B1, where I watch the cooks do their mis-en-place, totally enjoyable.

Ok let's talk about the food. Fresh bread and butter were served, great variety and super tasty. The traditional fish and chips is beautiful. Anyone old enough to remember Harry Ramsden near Kallang Stadium? Similar style, and I'm 100% sure the batter is cleaner tasting, and the peas are not as pungent. 

I was a culinary student and a fan of fish and chips, so trust me when I call it perfection. Fish was super fresh, oil used was clean.

There were so much chips, a fatty like me couldn't finish it. 

Very impressed. Return factor, absolutely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment